MoTeC’s Advanced Dash Logger (ADL3) is a combined display, fully programmable data logger and powerful control device, all in one lightweight unit. It is a flexible, professional level system that is designed to grow with you as your requirements increase. As standard, the ADL3 comes with 16 MB of data logging, which can be upgraded to 250 MB at any time.
The ADL3’s screen layout is fully configurable to display a multitude of data channels, warning alarms, lap times, fuel calculations, minimum corner speeds, maximum straight speeds and more.
Four auxiliary outputs can be used to control external devices with additional outputs available as an upgrade or created by using expander modules.
MoTeC’s i2 data analysis software provides all the tools for comprehensive analysis of logged data, and a telemetry option is available for real time viewing of data while the vehicle is on the track.
- 16 MB standard logging memory (250 MB optional)
- Logging rates up to 1000 samples per second
- Fast Ethernet download
- 70 segment bar graph
- 13 digit alphanumeric text bar
- 20 user-defined, scrollable message lines with 4 programmable overrides
- 3 programmable 'pages' for Practice, Warm-Up and Race
- 10 x Analogue voltage inputs (24 optional)
- 4 x Analogue temperature inputs (8 optional)
- 4 x Digital inputs
- 4 x Speed inputs with voltage measuring capability
- 4 x Switched inputs
- Compatible with VIM input expanders
- 4 x PWM, digital or switched outputs (8 optional)—for devices such as shift lights, warning lights, a gearbox oil pump or a thermo fan
- 2 x CAN with individually programmable CAN bus speeds
- 1 x RS232
- Dimensions 180 x 91 x 18 mm excluding connector
- Weight 385 g
- 1 x 79 pin Autosport connector